It’s not too late — if you haven’t yet filed your tax return, you still have time to get thousands of dollars in tax benefits.
File a simple tax return to claim your Child Tax Credit and stimulus money — in as little as 15 minutes
This option is a good choice for people with lower incomes who want a quick and easy way to claim the Child Tax Credit and stimulus payments.
- Only available if you aren’t required to file a 2021 tax return (usually, earning less than $12,500 single or $25,000 married)
- File for the Child Tax Credit and the 2021 stimulus payments (but not the other thousands of dollars you might be eligible for)
- Fast and easy to fill out
- English and Español
File a full tax return to receive your maximum refund
This option is a good choice for people who want to find out if they’re eligible for thousands of dollars in additional tax credits.
- Available for any income level
- Federal and state taxes
- Will take longer than Option A, may require your W-2 (if you have one)
- English, Español, and more